Every year, my daughter Jess and I decide we are not crafting or making gifts for Christmas… we are just going to buy. Then we get caught in the spirit of the festive season, and alas, without even realising it, we are making Christmas story books and advent calendars with personally made Christmas tree decorations, and even baking cookies and pizza rolls to giveaway. *Smile*
Sometimes, when the dogs chew our special paper that has fallen to the floor by accident, or the cookie baking flops, or we haven’t been able to find the right wire for our beaded stars and they are taking more time than anticipated… in frustration one of us will say, enough… I’m never doing this again… and yet we do… every year for the past seven years. *Grin*
During one of those years, when Jess said enough… because her fingers were sore from working with the wire for the beaded stars… it gave us an idea for a list, inspired by a friend to share as our new year message. *Smile*
Dedicated to my lovely, crafty daughter Jess, who still makes the most beautiful decorations… the best cupcakes and pizza rolls, and inspires me with how beautifully she colours her pictures… and also to anyone who reads this.
As I wrote these… I discovered myself… and you… and my own hopes, dreams and desires for 2017!
We hope that 2017 provides you all that you desire… and more!
Happy New Year 2017
We Wish You Enough…
- Enough sunshine to inspire your smile!
- Enough rain to colour your life with rainbows!
- Enough health to value your life!
- Enough abundance to pay all your bills!
- Enough wisdom to find balance in your activities.
- Enough tears to appreciate your joy!
- Enough strength to complete your chores!
- Enough love to overflow your heart.
- Enough care to love yourself!
- Enough courage to ‘start over’ and ‘carry on’.
- Enough humour to see the funny side of life.
- Enough energy to keep you enduring enthusiastically.
- Enough wisdom to see the Saviour in your reflection.
- Enough gratitude to appreciate your trials.
- Enough patience to say thank-you.
- Enough appreciation to praise the Lord.
- Enough sorrow to treasure your happiness.
- Enough work to value your hands.
- Enough inspiration to write a letter or email to a friend.
- Enough food to provide a meal for the hungry.
- Enough faith to know your prayers are heard… and answered!
- Enough ambition to succeed at your most fervent aspirations.
- Enough bread for sandwiches.
- Enough spare change to give to a worthy cause.
- Enough vitamins to be healthy.
- Enough time to pursue a virtuous hobby.
- Enough prosperity to visit a distant relative.
- Enough wood to keep your fire burning.
- Enough flowers to brighten your home.
- Enough books to always have something to read.
- Enough hope to see the light on the darkest days.
- Enough trust to hug a friend.
- Enough optimism to always see the blessings.
- Enough motivation to keep striving towards your dreams.
- Enough fuel to keep your car moving.
- Enough savings for a holiday.
- Enough possibilities to have a choice.
- Enough understanding to be compassionate.
- Enough food to share with others.
- Enough learning to be knowledgeable.
- Enough insight to wait for the answers you don’t have.
- Enough judgement to make the right choices.
- Enough sympathy to be kind to others.
- Enough kindness to be gentle with yourself.
- Enough reflection to remember the important things of life.
- Enough ideas to be creative.
- Enough muse to write in your journal often.
- Enough tune to sing a song.
- Enough music to dance.
- Enough wholeness to spend time alone.
- Enough peace for contentedness.
- Enough tranquillity to have a picnic.
- Enough cheerfulness to take lots of photos.
- Enough confidence to speak in public.
- Enough buoyancy to float.
- Enough bounce to skip and jump.
- Enough fullness to be satisfied.
- Enough completeness to finish your chores.
- Enough brightness to shine your light.
- Enough comprehension to see the big picture.
- Enough vision to allow guidance.
- Enough belief to develop your abilities.
- Enough assurance to share talents.
- Enough conviction to stand for truth.
- Enough opportunities to smell the roses.
- Enough occasions to celebrate.
- Enough imagination to dream.
- Enough playfulness to draw and colour.
- Enough soul to cook.
- Enough heart to love.
- Enough trust to believe.
- Enough perception to be discerning.
- Enough capacity for intelligence.
- Enough responsibility to be reliant.
- Enough purity to be virtuous.
- Enough innocence to be wondrous.
- Enough miracles to be amazed.
- Enough awe to be appreciative.
- Enough admiration to be reverent.
- Enough surprise to be astonished.
- Enough respect to be sincere.
- Enough wonder to be inquiring.
- Enough questions to marvel.
- Enough harmony to reason.
- Enough consideration to think.
- Enough sensitivity to be aware.
- Enough sleep to be attentive.
- Enough interest to be excited.
- Enough fondness to be affectionate.
- Enough dedication to be loyal.
- Enough support to be serving.
- Enough commitment to be devoted.
- Enough savour to relish.
- Enough flavour to taste.
- Enough sound at dusk to remember to watch the sunset.
- Enough tenderness to cry.
- Enough emotion for sentiment.
- Enough regard for favour.
- Enough honour for respect.
- Enough pleasure to enjoy.
- Enough joy to delight.
Enough *Giggles* ~*Smiles*~ and *Grins* to enjoy the list,
Celebrate the moment.
Lots of Love and Laughter
© 17th December 2011 ~ Mandy Swinburne