Women of Worth Cash Giveaway for R350.00
Please ensure that you follow ALL the instructions below:
- Please like our Women of Worth Facebook page.
- Please write – share anything you would like in English… a poem, a story, a life experience with the theme around the quote, although you don’t need to use the quote as your title, or in the content.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…
It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
~ Vivian Greene
- Please send your entry in an email with your full name, and contact details. This will be your acknowledgement and permission that we can publish on our www.womenofworth.co.za website and share on our Women of Worth Facebook. Please email: email@example.com with the subject, “Dance in the Rain” entry.
- All entries must be received by email before the 7th March 2018, and will be published on the website and shared on our Facebook page… as we receive them.
- Entries are open to Women in South Africa, and the winner needs to provide a South African Bank account for payment.
- Entries need to be your own work, well written English, and you may send as many entries as you like – each entry needs to be in a separate email. Entries with incorrect spelling, poor grammar and swear words will not be published. For example, please use the word “that” and not “dat”. If possible we’ll return entries for correction and editing, and they can be re-submitted – just once.
- Please encourage your friends and family to like, share and comment on your entry, as this will strongly determine our winner.
Please Like and Share this on our Women of Worth Facebook page and with those you know who would like to enter.
Please ask questions and comment, however, please DON’T spam the comments.
Looking forward to your participation.